Recently I attended a talk by famous Bob Proctor at the YES! Group in London. Bob gave a great talk and here are a few tidbits:
Bob Proctor made it from cleaning floors into a multi-millionaire.
How did Bob develop into such a successful human being?
Basically because he made a lot of money from one day to the other and he tried to find out what had happened to him. How he had changed, why he suddenly became so successful.
That question kept him busy over 20 - 30 years and enabled him to show others what he found out.
His most successful formula to earn real money is: To have multiple sources of income.
The most important question for anyone to answer he said is:
“What do you REALLY WANT?”
(Not what you are prepared to settle for.)
If you find that out, then make a DECISION (not a wish) to get it!
When you settle for less, than you can get, you will get less than you will settle for.
There is a difference in wishing for a thing and another being ready to receive it.
Most people are extras in their own movie. They should be the Star!
There are 3 Income Strategies:
M3. Turn your Annual income into your monthly income.
M2. Invest money to earn money.
M1. Trade your time for money (ignore this one as you can run out of time).
The Mind is the Greatest Power in all Creation.
Because we treat the symptom and not the problem, the problem reoccurs.
His most important tools (?):
-> Reading ‘Think and Grow Rich’ by Napoleon Hill every day …
-> And ‘As A Man Thinketh’ by James Allen
The Yes Group’s MC Martin Boothe asked Bob these questions:
Q: What is THE most important ‘thing’ to take away tonight?
A: Writing down on a card what you really want in life (even if you don’t believe in it today) and reading it loud every day, at least before bedtime for the rest of your life. The more you repeat it the more your mind will believe it.
Q: What kept Bob going for the last 40 years?
A: His love to share what he learned from life.
Three questions to ask yourself:
What am I doing?
Then stop doing No. 3!
Great lines from his talk:
- You are a spiritual being and any (self help) program without a spiritual foundation is incomplete.
- Your thoughts are your most potent weapon. All the thought and the energy is in the present.
- Think in pictures.
- When you understand you can Change. When you can change you have Hope. When you have hope you have Options.
- You are attracting what is in harmony with you. If you don’t like what you are attracting – see what you really have been asking for.
- Your results are an expression of your level of awareness. Effective education and professional coaching over a reasonable time will expand your level of awareness.
- Calm down and speed up.
- The main thing is to keep the Main Thing the main thing …
- If you can’t believe in yourself, find s.o. else who believes in you!
- Money can't talk but it can hear. Call it and it will come.
- Believe and your Belief will create the fact. William James
He ended his fabulous talk with the Poem
“ One And Only You.”
Every single blade of grass
and every flake of snow-
is just a wee bit different...
There's no two alike, you know.
From something small
like grains of sand.
To each gigantic star
all were made with THIS is mind:
To be just what they are!
How foolish then, to imitate-
How useless to pretend!
Since each of us comes from a MIND
Whose ideas never end.
There'll only be just ONE of ME
To show what I can do -
And you should likewise feel very proud
There's only ONE of YOU.
That is where it all starts
With you, a wonderful, unlimited human being
James T. Moore
------------ --------- --------- --------
Many thanks to the YES! Group London for organizing such a great evening and providing fantastic speakers on an ongoing basis.