Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Online Business Strategy

Just received an e-mail from Melvin Perry that I found useful. Here is a shortened version:

"This is a principle that governs a large majority of my business strategy. Every day, I am making an attempt to add more content to my business by either:

1. Writing an article
2. Posting a blog entry
3. Posting to a forum
4. Posting a blog comment
5. Creating a free online video tutorial 6. Writing a viral report 7. Submitting a press release

Everyday, I am trying to do at least 2 of the 7 content building methods I mentioned above. And as a result, I have seen trackable improvements to my traffic and business every week.

Therefore, if you do not have a workable marketing strategy, I highly encourage you to focus on building content in order to market and build your business."

No comments: